Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random thoughts

- Why is there a light in the dryer? I mean really? Oh right, I forgot, it must be for those nights when I decide to curl up in my dryer with a good book....

- I truly believe the world would be a better place if the Handi-Snacks would come apart easily, without having to use scissors every time. I also have to admit, I try to rip them apart with my hands every.single.time, to this day I have never succeeded, maybe next time

- I only buy lottery tickets when the jackpot is super high, like 40 millions, because you know, with a new baby, my maternity leave almost over, I could NOT use 10 millions...

-As I'm typing this, I'm watching a real estate guy installing a for sale sign on my neighbors lawn, they are an older couple, with no kids, and they are kinda weird. I'm hoping they sell to a mid-twenties couple, with a kid same age group as my son, and with a mom that is a stay at home mom, oh and if she could have an addiction to shoes that would be just perfect. What??? You have to ask for a lot to get a little!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete