Thursday, April 1, 2010

Laundry

Our alarm system sucks, I mean we have top of the line equipment, paying for monitoring and all, and yet another family manages to sneak in and wear our clothes without it going off!! I mean, it is the only explanation I can find for us having so much dirty clothes to wash.

We are a family of three, 2 adults and a nine-month old, and somehow, I do laundry every single day, and somehow get behind every week and need to do 2-3 loads at the end of the week to catch up. What am I doing wrong? I have never seen so much dirty laundry in my life!

Or maybe my husband thinks being a stay-at-home mom is a vacation so he's trying to keep me motivated by throwing some clean clothes in there, just to give me a project?? ::looks at husband suspiciously::

Also as if keeping up with laundry wasn't enough of a task, we seem to have bought a sock eating washer/dryer. You think I'm crazy? Well explain to me why I always end up with at least 1-2 single sock then!!

I wear two matching socks, remove them both at the same time, put them both in the laundry basket, meaning I throw them both in the washer/dryer, how come half of the time only one of them make it out of the dryer alive?

I still put the now single sock, in my sock drawer, in the special '' single'' corner, in hope that one day, the other one will turn up, but every few months I have to admit defeat and I throw away all my single socks.

Please tell me I'm not alone?

2 comments: