Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new favorite singer

New to me anyway...Joshua Radin

I never heard of him before I watched Oprah's show with Ellen and her wife Portia, they showed a clip of their wedding (GORGEOUS by the way) and I just fell in love with the song that was playing in the background. I googled it and turns out it was Joshua Radin, Today, I've been listening to it on repeat ever since.

I found lots of his work online, and just fell in love with him! I'm going to the mall tomorrow and I will definately pick up his albums. Most of his songs are just soft and easy to listen to, I just love it!

I'm almost sad I didn't discover his music, particularly his song, ''Today'', before I got married, because it would have been such a wonderful song to have played during the ceremony, but hey, there's always next time right? Just kidding!!

Here's a video of him on Ellen's show after her wedding if you want to listen to that beautiful song;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDr_gB6RryQ&feature=PlayList&p=A59E2E4BB1060A85&index=5

No comments:

Post a Comment