Friday, March 19, 2010

O-M-G!! Channing Tatum on Ellen

First of all, what I want to know, why didn't anyone tell me he was going to be there?? I had to learn about once it was done, by my little sister, but thankfully I found it on youtube.

So I guess he used to be a stripper, now, I've never been one for male strippers (or strippers of any gender really...) but HIM, I would have paid to see! Mium mium!!!

He even gave a lap dance to Ellen, and he's not even her type, what a waste! Although she seemed to enjoy it ;)

I know he's not the most popular actor, although he's been getting quite a few roles lately, and he's not the typically good looking guy either, but I don't know, there is something about him that just makes me drool! He's actually on my list of freebies lol!

Here a link to the youtube video if anyone is up for a little eye candy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0OObmrVAsI

1 comment: