Thursday, April 22, 2010

It breaks my heart

It may sound silly to some of you, but it totally breaks my heart that, since I had my baby, I can't wear my heels anymore. Such a nice shoe collection, going to waste, right in my closet.

Of course nothing says that you can't wear heels once you have a kid, but when I go out with him, I just feel like I have enough to juggle, without having to worry about twisting an ankle on top of that!

I used to be known for my high heeled shoes, and now I wear flats 99.9% of the time. I think I will make that this month's goal, to be able to go out in heels again! I always managed to look half decent when I have an outing,(meaning I just don't look like a homeless person, nothing glamourous) even if it's just to the grocery store, but always in flats.

Now that my little boy is in a big boy carseat, I don't have to lug around the infant carrier, and I have eliminated the diaper bag from most of our outings, I just have a diaper and wipes in my purse at all time, so now that I only have the baby and my purse to carry, I will attempt to do it in heels, I'll keep you ladies posted on how that goes!

2 comments:

  1. Go for it! I miss my heels too. I was a shoe nut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some quick errands to run tomorrow with him, I'll try rocking the heels. I'll let you know how it goes, hopefully I won't need to text you from the hospital, lol!

    ReplyDelete