Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finally ! We saw the sun today!

After 2 weeks of rain, cold, and wind, it finally happened, the sun came out! I got to go for a nice long walk with my little man, my friend and her little man. It felt great to finally get out of the house and get some fresh air, without having to practically run to the car to avoid being soaked.

I don't know about other people but I'm the kind of person that is affected by the weather tremendously. If we get more than one or two days of rain in a row, I get almost lethargic! I swear, all I want to do is sleep, I don't feel like getting dressed in the morning, no workouts (ok this one is not just because of the weather...), no cooking, no cleaning, but as soon as I wake up one morning and see the sun, I'm on top of the world! I could clean, workout, do all kinds of stuff, there is no stopping me! Aren't there parts of the world that get no sun for like 6 months out of the year? I would NOT do well in those places! I would be in yoga pants, eat canned stuff, and live in filth! I bet my husband is also glad that we don't live there haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment