Friday, April 16, 2010

My new shoes!



I've been eyeing these for about 2 months now, stopping in to say hi everytime I was in the mall, practically drooling at how perfect they were every time.

So today I was in the mall with my sister, and since our 10-year dating anniversary is coming up, I figured I would go in to try them on, and my sister would hint (very strongly) my husband about them. But, ::gasps::, they were gone!! They were sold out everywhere! But the nice sales lady (and my new hero) got on the phone, and found out there was one pair left in Montreal, in my size!

My plan to get my husband to think he found the perfect gift had to be modified though, I had to special order them if I didn't want them to be sold over the week-end. Oh well, instead I told him; By the way babe, I ordered my anniversary gift, you're the best, I love you! He was more than happy to not have to go shop for a gift so it was a win-win situation.

Oh and also, they were reduced to $49.99 instead of $100! I'm telling you, it was meant to be!

3 comments:

  1. Are those Aldo shoes? Because I think I just bought the same pair. Or very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THose are fantastic shoes!! What a deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they are from Aldo, can't wait to receive them!

    ReplyDelete