Monday, April 5, 2010

My little man is now eating with his hands!!

I was starting to worry that he wasn't able to eat small pieces of food by himself, until my mom made me realize that I was so paranoid that he would choke on something, that I only fed him micro mini pieces...and that made it super hard for him to get it in his hand, AND put it in his mouth.

Once I realized it, I gave him a baby rice cookie, (Baby Mum Mum they are called), not crumbs this time , but an actual cookie, and in 3 seconds flat, he was eating like a big boy! All that time I was worried he just couldn't do it, turns out it was my fault! That was a few days ago and he's loving it! He gets all excited when he sees me open a package, so cute!

I'm so proud of my little man, growing up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...don't worry! You're still an awesome mama! Check out my blog...I have a present for you!
    smooches xo

    ReplyDelete