Sunday, April 25, 2010

Went to see ''The Back up plan''

So instead of going of for dinner like we had planned, we choose to go for a movie instead. I convinced my husband to go see the new romantic comedy ''The Back Up Plan'', starring Jennifer Lopez. We both really enjoyed it, well, me more than him of course, but it was very funny so he liked it too.

It was a cute story, just a sit back and relax kinda movie, which I needed! I really like Jennifer Lopez as an actress, she's always cute and picks nice romantic comedies. Her co-stars was pretty easy to look at too ;) I rarely really laugh out loud for movies but there was quite a few scenes that actually made me crack up :) Especially since most of the movie is about being pregnant, and of course I could relate all too well to most stuff!

So no one will be nominated for an Academy Award for that movie but I still recommend it to everyone who wants a relaxing movie.

I give ''The Back Up Plan'' 4 shoe stars :)

Here's the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment