Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Almost a year already, really??

I'm planning my little man's first birthday party! I'm excited and sad, all at the same time. I'm happy because , I looooove to plan parties, I'm proud of how big and strong my baby is getting. But I'm sad because it means he is not a tiny baby anymore, just seems like yesterday that he was just that little not-even seven pounds baby, and now he is almost a toddler! How did that happen so fast?!

So about the party, I chose to do a jungle theme, and I'm trying to keep the guestlist short, which is pretty hard to do since we have so many people involved in our lives and most importantly, in our little boy's life. I guess it's a good problem to have lol!

Now I need to find a jungle themed cake design to give to my baker!

5 comments:

  1. I'm planning Isabella's birthday too. It's so bittersweet to me that she's turning one. She's not a baby anymore. I look at her and she looks like a big girl :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary isn't it? My mom told me, ''you'll see, next thing you know he's going to be moving away to college'', me '' why are you trying to make me cry?''

    I guess we can't force them to stay little forever, we can just try to enjoy every moment as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a year old! I still remember when you got your BFP, seems like yesterday.

    Here are a couple cute one's that I love

    www.crumbs-cakes.co.uk/images/2-Tier-Jungle.jpg

    http://www.creative-baby-shower-ideas.com/images/junglebabycake1.jpg

    http://coolest-birthday-cakes.shippony.com/images/animals/monkeys/monkey-face-06.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll forward those to my baker! thanks Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem!! I love jungle theme

    ReplyDelete