Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My name is Mademoiselle Shoe, and I'm an addict

I'm addicted to scarves! I just love that trend, it just dresses up the most casual outfits. Also if your wardrobe is limited, like mine is right now, if you wear a different scarf, it feels like a whole different outfit! So, I went a little overboard, my collection is now up to 20 something different scarves, and the number keeps going up, everytime I go to the store I get a new one! or two!

I just can't help myself, most of the time they are under ten dollars, so I'm like, ''oh what's 7 bucks?!'', ''oh, this one is on clearance, $2.99, score!!!'', so that's how you end up with 3 hangers full of scarves!

My husband doesn't get it, every time I get a new one he tells me, that I already have tons of them, but it's not like I'm buying the same ones, I buy different ones, to go with different outfits! Men! They don't understand fashion.

Anyone has an addiction? Please share them and make me feel like I'm not that crazy lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment