Sunday, May 16, 2010

So, this whole anomymous thing...

Is making my blog pretty boring! What's a good blog without pictures!? So I decided to share pictures! Besides, my little man is so darn cute, what kind of mother would I be if I didn't show off pictures of him!?

So here's my little Noah, this week-end



Family picture on Mother's Day



So did anyone do anything fun this week-end? For us it was pretty low-key, Friday it was an at-home date night with hubby, Saturday was cleaning most of the day, then I had a presentation at a client's house at night. Got back around 9pm and hubby had invited my sister and husband to try our new firepit. Sunday is ALWAYS a family day in the Shoe Household, had my sister over again for dinner and then we watched the Habs get they ass handed to them by the Flyers...better luck Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Good to see your pretty face and Noah's tooth-filled grin!

    ReplyDelete